22 October, 2005

Hi All!

thanks for welcoming me to this community... :-) I have recently launched a new blog on Dubai in German language. http://hallodubai.blogspot.com I believe it is the first blog on Dubai in German.
It's thought as an addition to my website www.hallodubai.com which is quite famous among German speakers. On the blog I mainly publish articles about my life in Dubai although I also post my cross-cultural observations with regards to media coverage on the area and the German speaking community, either living in the country - or just visiting.
I've been living in Dubai for the past twelve years and I'm originally from Switzerland.
So if you know any German speakers please pass on the link to my blog.

1 comment:

CG said...

Hi to you, your website looks fantastic. I say looks, because I have zero knowledge of the German Language (shame I know). But I might just try to learn it.

CG

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here