If you have no clue about blogs, but would like to start your own, click HERE for a quick tour on blogs, and help on signing up with blogger.com and starting your own blog
1. To get your blog listed on blogrolls (lists of sites on the sides of this site)
No commercial listings are allowed.
email email@example.com and include a link to your blog and you will be added.
2. To become a member (this would enable you to contribute content to this blog and also to comment without being placed in moderation)
email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as 'membership' and you will be added.
Typically within 1-2 days I will add you, and send you an email notifying you. You should recieve an email from blogger/google with the title "You have been invited to contribute to samuraisam's blog", you must click the invitation link within the email to be added as a member. Ocassionaly this email might end up in your spam/junk folder.
Your blog/membership request may not be added if it meets any of the following criteria:
- The site requires a password to access or does not load
- The blog doesn't have any posts or hasn't had any updated posts in 3+ months
- The blog doesn't load or doesn't work.
- The blog/email/address either contain viruses or malicious content or are attached with known spam/phishing campaigns
- The blog is copying content from other websites/sources