24 January, 2008

Letters from Readers: "Womanhood"

Get graphics at Nackvision.com"I know what Victoria's Secret is. The secret is that nobody older than 30 can fit into their stuff. The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight because by then, your body and your fat are really good friends.

Just when I was getting used to yesterday, along came today!
Sometimes I think I understand everything, then I regain consciousness.

I gave up jogging for my health when my thighs kept rubbing together and setting my pantyhose on fire.

Amazing! You hang something in your closet for a while and it shrinks two sizes!
Skinny people irritate me! Especially when they say things like, "You know, sometimes I just forget to eat."..........
continue to the full declaration !

3 comments:

XC said...

Best regards for all from Barcelona

My MP3's in: www.bolivarrock.es.vg

Dubai Jazz said...

LOL!

That was funny!

Rob said...

Hi sorry to barge in like this but I am interested in getting blog reviews for a dubai property company from bloggers who are based in the UAE.

Would any bloggers interested in writing a review or putting a link in their blog role with the link text 'Dubai Property' or variations of, please email me at mychildrenareamazing@yahoo.com specifying how much they'd charge per post and how much they'd charge to place a link in their blog roll or blog footer.

Many thanks

Rob

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here