07 February, 2012

Earth

I had originally posted a 1-minute video of the Earth view from the ISS here.

I discovered an even better (5-minute) version at LunaticOutpost, a forum that still hasn't lost its marbles to the likes of senseless & originality-lacking one-liner tweets, the narcissism-laced facebookers and/or any other crappy sites.

Some of you may argue, what does this post have to do with the UAE Community Blog? Well, I'll tell ya', you're right, it's got nothing to do with this Community but I'm just playing my role in keeping it alive (when I can) from a heavy work schedule and family life.



Enjoy the ride and help keep this Community alive.

Until later :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice...

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here