06 April, 2006

Shameless Plug : OurSouq.com Community Classifieds

This is my first post at UAE Community Blog and unfortunately it is motivated by self interest :)

UAE community blog is all about community and so is OurSouq.com. It is a free community classifieds website that allows users to post community events, services, jobs, for sale items, and real estate.

I hope the site adds value to the internet sphere of the UAE.

I would like to thank the UAE bloggers who helped me test the site and provided me with great feedback.

Site: www.OurSouq.com/en/

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just what we need...

Bu3askoor said...

I hope someone finds it helpfull..

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here