05 April, 2006

Local Tee

This one's one of my favourites...

Apparently most kids at schools are wearing these... I feel sooooo behind. I think this is very beautiful in design and I would like to get one if not a few! I've contacted the email enquiring as to wear I can obtain any number of these funky new design t-shirts.



This is new local design that I am proud of, something different, retro, off the wall and whats that word... on the side.. no, by the wall... no, AAAAARGH!! um you know not main street high street but rather underground sorta kinda like that... you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here