10 March, 2007

is life really tough or what!

Every morning, as i step up to the door leading to the office building I see this sick sign adorning the frontage of a hated electronics showroom - The sign says "Business Life is Tough!!" and several feets under that it sings praises of a spitworthy Toshiba laptop and goes on to assure me that life can be made easier when you own a Toshiba Tecra - grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Great work! What is the need to shatter my mood first thing in the morning by stating that life is tough???

I hate you Toshiba!!

2 comments:

Stained said...

why the I hate toshiba thing...???

Anonymous said...

lol

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here