19 June, 2007

Post Removals

Hi. This is a question for the moderators, and I hope to get some clarification on what counts as a worthy post for this forum, and I think that this would be useful for others to know as well, so I hope you will post it. For the past few months I have been reading the UAE community blog through Google Reader, which means that for the first time, I can see posts that have gone up for a short time and then been removed. Usually, I understand why. It is an obvious spam post, or directly offensive to a group of people, etc. But sometimes there are legitimate interesting posts and I click on the header and they no longer exist. I am assuming that this is because they were removed. This morning, I saw a post that looked perfectly relevant and interesting. Someone had posted a link to several articles on the UAE by South Asians on a South Asian website. But, this post is no longer in existence. I'm wondering why. Can you tell me, please?

1 comment:

secretdubai said...

I don't remember that specific post, but I do know that sometimes people post on here by accident, then quickly move the post to their own blog. If they don't do it quickly enough, then it shows up in my Bloglines.

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here