05 November, 2005

A few notes..

First I would like to say hello to everyone that doesnt know me, im the owner of the "controversial", to say the least, blog called An Emiratis thoughts. I have relocated for the last time hopefully to

http://aethoughts.blogspot.com

The reason for the various relocations was some disaffected readers (who had a problem with me naming the Gulf Arabian) had tried twice to take control of my username and delete my blog and twice they failed.

In any case, any bloggers that link to me, please adjust the link, and if my blog is not linked to you, or you would like you GCC-Area blog advertised please post something about it in the comments section. Thank you.

3 comments:

John B. Chilton said...

It's good to have you back, Emirati.

BuJ said...

ahlan wa sahlan
welcome back

secretdubai said...

Hooray! Welcome back ;)

I think all the links are updated but do let me know if I forgot to change any.

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here