11 September, 2006

You are not to speak III (real time)

What I said isn't a myth after all (for anyone who doubted).

Dr. Mohammed Abdulla Al Roken, the most famous Emirati lawyer and human rights Activitist, whom I talked about in "You are not to speak II" on Friday, July 07, 2006 was arrested on the 26th of August.

It was published in Amnesty International and I think it was published couple of weeks ago in the UAE Community Blog.

Let me give you a feedback of what you don't know about what happened.

Check my blog to read the remaining
http://emiratesreuters.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here