21 October, 2006

Where Have All The Radar's Gone?

I'm singing in tune to Where Have All The Cowboys Gone btw.

I was driving by Emirates Road on the way to work today and being Saturday there wasn't much traffic (hence I was driving at above 130 instead of under 40!!) and hence I was on the look out for them radar's.

Well guess what: there weren't any. From interchange 1 heading from Sharjah to interchange 4 where I take the exit everyday after the ENOC petrol pump I know where all the radar's are and hence instinctively slow down. But today that wasn't required!! None of them were there!!!

Now where have they gone? Do you think there was some sort of alien invasion and they were sucked into their UFOs? Just from interchange 1-4?

1 comment:

nzm said...

You'll find them all along the Jumeirah Beach Road instead!

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here