02 August, 2006

Quite Rational-Related Thoughts!

Is it quite rational that I will be 24 in two months?
What if you know that this is when my baby brother will turn 2 months! And my baby sister will be 2 years old ! (btw Mom is still 40 years old+ I have an older brother)

Is it quite rational that one old quite rich lady donated all her money for a shelter?
What if you knew that its for homeless animals! I'm talking about BILLIONS!

Is it quite rational that USA supported Lebanon against Syria?
What if I added that it is supporting Israel against Lebanon now !

Is it quite rational that our maid likes me?
What if you knew that she wrote a song about us = me and her! (This is the second maid that have a crush on me)

Is it quite rational that our girls like to be "style" updated?
What if you knew that I was followed twice (separate incidents) by a girl who was literally running into me and asking were did I get my shoe from! (btw I got that famous shoe from a VERY modest shop in Banniyas!)

Is it quite rational that I can speak English kinda well now?
What if you knew that when I went to sign up in college, a teacher entered the room and said to me: "Hey, What's up?" I looked up and said "The Ceiling?", he laughed and pointed with his finger saying "Hahahaha good one!" (I wasn't kidding I thought that was the answer and that he was fool, but I still say it now as a joke)

I still have plenty weird thoughts of this kind but I want to open a room for your rational suspicious thoughts !

1 comment:

Woke said...

Just one suspicious thought..

Since the girls came running after you to check your shoes, were you wearing those bright red pointed-heels?

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here