17 August, 2005

Greetings

I would like to thank SD for setting up this great idea and for inviting me to participate. Just to introduce myself, my name is Brian, an American working at the UAE University in Al Ain, and I blog at Bss and Brn in Al Ain. I set up the blog as a fast and easy way to communicate with friends and family back home about life here, so most of my posts are aimed at explaining life here to Americans. But as an added bonus, I've gotten a lot of interesting feedback from nationals, expats and departed expats here.

1 comment:

secretdubai said...

Your blog is one of the best around: it is really interesting on so many levels.

Have you read Mother Without a Mask? Definitely worth reading: it's fascinating also on many levels, and especially for you guys as far as I know the place she stays in is Al Ain - albeit unrecogniseable now.

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here