17 September, 2005

Contact help - BSAk Rants

I just found this interesting UAE blog, BSAk Rants, which will be added to the Blogroll.

However I can't see a way to invite the writer(s) to this place, as there's no email and comments appear to be turned off.

If anyone knows of a way to contact them, do email me - or if it's a friend of yours, do email them first to get their permission. Obviously please don't "out" the person or anything - UAE community is very much about respecting privacy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be me.

I haven't updated the site in a while but am looking to get it running again soon

secretdubai said...

Fantastic - if you would like a member invite here (you can obviously comment anon, but if you want to post) please drop me an email at [my username here] at gmail. Thanks!

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here