14 September, 2005

Shameless Plug

Hello all,

I'm a Brit expat who has been living in Dubai for about 15 months, prior to that I spent 8 months in Kuwait. I've been blogging nearly two and a half years at www.wetheundersigned.co.uk, but last week finally got round to updating my blog with a new name, new software, and a new direction: White Sun of the Desert is where I post from now.

I didn't realise the Dubai blogosphere (excuse the vomit-inducing term) was so established, and it was only yesterday that I came across the superb Secret Dubai Diary quite by chance, and this led me to what has been under my nose all along.

So, glad to be aboard and I look forward to reading and writing about Dubai on the web in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here