01 January, 2006

New Year's Resolutions?

What are UAE bloggers and others resolving to do in Y2K6? Anyone care to share? I'll start:
  • A new blog post everyday!
Not here but on my site Dubai Marina Communities. This is not a plug, it's just what I like to do. The mission of this site is to introduce every single tower and building coming up (and already up) in the Dubai Marina, and as anyone who has ever been to Dubai would know, there are A LOT. So, one building per day should get me there by year's end!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I start building a house

nick said...

I resolve to stop hating the universe and increase my intake of Toblerone

CG said...

I resolve to say NO more often and not take shite from the same person twice.

(2 resolutions so far....still thinking)

Oh yes....another....to keep on running.

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here