28 March, 2009

Etisalat Gone Haywire!

Was it just me?? At around 11 a.m. this morning when I was trying to routinely go online and check a few websites, everything was coming up blocked, blocked, blocked... everything! After a while of closing and reopening my browser, trying a different browser and rebooting the router, everything was still coming up with the blocked message.

After several minutes the Abu Dhabi Police website link worked, then the Etisalat link and more and more started to come back online. Did anyone else have this bizarre experience?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

enable proxy

with no proxy I'm seeing everything blocked

this is just gay

Songwriter F Space said...

It's been working fine for me all morning. Guess it was just really bad timing on your part!

Rupert Neil Bumfrey said...

Sad nerdy type that I am, I did experience extended download times to UAE servered sites, elsewhere, BBC etc, immediately opened!

Could be somebody playing around with UAE settings, as I do with mine!

Eccentric M said...

early april fool's joke?

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here