05 February, 2007

Soliciting Feedback




Though some would think that this is another shameless plug for my own pet project map.ocit.ae, but from the logs at Google analytics it seems a lot of you have already sent huge amounts of traffic my way. Visitors have been coming in from every region of the Globe in increasing numbers. Thank all of you that have helped me get this site started.


I’m thinking of adding some new stuff to the site, namely integration with del.icio.us, digg.com or digg.com like features within the site and was almost ready to start work on flickr integration until our favorite ISP banned it again. Before I do so I wanted some feedback, ideas, and suggestion on the site over all. Does respond well? Is there something broken or un-usable? Is there something to be added?

All feedback is welcome and appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here