19 November, 2007

Back to blogging and other stuff

It has been a long time since I have posted anything here, in fact, it has been a long time since I've blogged on my own site. For the longest time I really had nothing interesting to say, all I wanted to do is read, read and then read some more.

But after this hiatus, I'm glad to say that amiri.info is back online with hopefully a better structure and much better content. So who ever is handling the blogroll on the side of this page, please let me back in.

For those of you that are super-geeks, and I think I have said this here before, check out RubyOnRails. If there is anything that is going to revolutionize web development then it is frameworks like RoR; it is simply amazing.


I know that our overlords on this blog don't view shameless plugs favorably, but I wanted to share with you my little experiment in social networking, hub.ae. Give it a try and upload photos, videos and start some groups and let me know how it handles the pressure.

BTW, where did everyone go? I see some familiar names on the posts but where did the original members go?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey its great to be part of this network and thanks for including the gang at GO! Smell the flowers.

We've 15 writers on board in various countries but it started here in Dubai! Feel free to smell the flowers anytime and we'd be more than happy to post about this community over at flowers...

Cheers and keep it up!

Jim & Em
AKA
GO! Smell the flowers (while you stil can)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Hesham!

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here