19 June, 2006

Yet Another RSS Aggregator

It has been a while since I posted anything here or in my blog, but I have been busy with school and summer. I wanted to invite everyone to take a look at my experiment in AJAX and content aggregation.

I know…we don’t need another blog aggregator, but what I’m planning to do is to release by the end of summer a blog aggregator application that will run on your desktop and hopefully will have some unique features that are more suited to bloggers in our corner of the world, especially those that post in Arabic or a Mixture of both.

Give the site a visit and let me know what you think….

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here