27 November, 2006

Jumeira Islamic Learning Centre

Jumeira Islamic Learning Centre is introducing a series of new classes for Spoken Arabic and Qur'an Reading.

Qur'an class for children
Days : Wednesday and Sunday
Timings: 4:00p.m.-5:00p.m.

Qur'an and Islamic Studies club for children
Day : Saturday
Timings : 10:00a.m-12:00p.m.

LEVEL(I) Spoken Arabic for adults
Days : Wednesday and Sunday
Duration: 6th January 2007-28th February 2007
Timings : 7:00p.m.-9:00p.m.

LEVEL(II) Spoken Arabic for adults
Days : Wednesday and Sunday
Duration: 6th January 2007-28th February 2007
Timings : 5:00p.m.-7:00p.m.

Other similar

More details:
JILC
Um Suqeim 1
Tel/Fax: 04 394 94 61
Email : sara_ina@yahoo.com
SMS : 050 632 69 37

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

And will these classes continue or will they dwindle away to nothing like before? We used to bring our kids for the Islamic classes but they suddenly stopped and the centre even dissapeared.

Absology said...

The center moved to another location.

Anonymous said...

so?
they had our contact details. We heard nothing.

here today, gone tomorrow.

Absology said...

Actually I did receive an e-mail notifiying me of their new locations. Mayve they had problems in the mail-group.
I think it's a good idea to make good assumptions about people, and make excuses for them. :D

You have the contact details if you want more information.

Anonymous said...

Dear Anonymous,

I hope they keep going. Hence posting info about them here. I am sure your support is welcome.

As dxb_muslim says the contact details are provided, so I hope you'll give them a call.

In the meantime, some of us might be interested in this speech (in English).

Anonymous said...

spammer

Anonymous said...

Mohammed_uk
you do not know anything about THEM.
I was there when they started up and KNOW what has been going on.

Dxb_muslim
I make good assumptions when I do not know. once I have evidence of another thing, then I am sorry. I will say it as it is.

Anonymous said...

Can someone post me Islamic literature please.
Books by Ahmed Deedat and Dr. Niak.

I'm a Non-muslim interested in learning about Islam.

Box: 74041,
dubai,
UAE

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here