08 December, 2006

When it comes to newspapers "back home", ignorance is bliss...

Am I alone in getting angry about the ignorance of the media back home? It is not only the news on what is happening in our fake democracies in Europe that annoy me but most of all the ignorance towards anything related to Islam. Have you tried following the debates on hijab, integration of muslims and whatever else in your newspapers from home? The worst part I usually consider those papers where readers are allowed to post their own comments, they just make me really angry...

However, I now managed to avoid anger by simply stopping to read these papers, which means I now successfully apply my own double standards on ignorance: As much as I dread the ignorance of people in Europe, who are under constant bombardment of the islamophobe media, I decided for my own sake that ignorance is bliss, I simply ignore it from now on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here