02 September, 2006

What type of work would I need to do back home to live like this?

I don't know, certainly not an honest one allowing me to look in the mirror and be satisfied with myself. I'd probably have to be a corporate lawyer working in a large law firm ruining the planet, a consultant with the big five selling my life and having zero leisure time or something of that kind. In any case I would most likely not have time to enjoy my high standard of living.

(Click here to read entire post)

No comments:

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here