27 March, 2006

Anybody interested?

Since this UAE community is infamously fond of our women-bashing, quite-probably-psychotic, so-unbelievably-outrageous-all-you-can-do-is-laugh-most-of-the-time, member Balushi, his counterpart Dengrous Boy and the newest member of their trio, Emiraty… I’m thinking we should counter their attacks in a language they can fully comprehend.

So, is there anyone, male or female interested in creating a Group Blog with FULL intent to bash men in the most absurdly psychotic ways using the most twisted illogical corrupt possible references, stories or comments?

Naturally, we’d have to make all entries so unbelievable that any sane reader would automatically know it’s all said as a pun… But those whose sanity is up for question, might respond with some interestingly funny antidotes or humorous outbursts of anger…

I have a twisted, immature sense of humor, I know. But I can’t be the only person here who thinks this would be even remotely entertaining, can I?

By the way, here are the links to the Blogs of the guys I’m talking about, in case you aren’t familiar with them.

Balushi
Dengerous Boy
Emiraty

8 comments:

Dengrous Boy said...

shoo dengerous boy?
ANA DENGROUS BOY!

Tainted Female said...

lol

I'm sorry.. correctly spelling perfectly misspelled words seems to create problems for me.

Do forgive me.

flamin said...

you dunt right his name like that or he will bring his nessan and mek aksdent with yoor landa crawzer!

Luisa said...

lol
Balushi is a psycho
dnt mind him :p

Tainted Female said...

I'm learning to feel each and every day they're all phonies, and most likely all the same person... honestly... Maybe not even from the UAE...

Aren't the all just a little too much about the nasty generalization so many misinformed like to make concerning nationals? Read Cokeys comments in SD's blog. He openly admits to hating UAE and it's people and goes on to lable them with all the horrible traits these guys seem to portray.

All three of them are honestly TOO much for anyone to take seriously in any way, honestly. All you have to do is ask a question and see how they respond to see it.

nick said...

Man-bashing? You obviously haven't seen my blog :) Check my blog "Out in my Head" in the links on the left!

Keef said...

I'm pretty sure Balushi(t) and Dengrous Boy are faking it. Don't know about Emiraty with a y.

Arab Lady said...

i dunno if it's the right spot to place my comment,,,but u got a very nice blog,,,!!!

Post a Comment

NOTE: By making a post/comment on this blog you agree that you are solely responsible for its content and that you are up to date on the laws of the country you are posting from and that your post/comment abides by them.

To read the rules click here

If you would like to post content on this blog click here